Location: LA and OC Area in CA
“Shaun Palmer Pro Snowboarder 2" (not released) all platforms -PS2,GC,XBOX-
Modeled the “Squaw Valley Mountain” levels (plus some "Mammoth Mountain" areas) and objects therein
Includes whatever the designers, coworkers, or directors needed in the levels. This includes lighting, grinds, objects (and xrefs), script assigning, extra textures, xrefs, some animation, and others. Also worked with compatibility issues/pitfalls of making games for all platforms.
“Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2X" (2001) -XBOX-
Designed / modeled all of level: “Skatepark ofTampa, Florida” (based off an actual real skatepark in Florida)
Designed and modeled all of level: “Skylines, Detroit” aka. “Rooftop”
Partly-modeled: adjustments and changes in Tony 1 and 2 levels and the “Hawaii” level. Includes lighting, grinds, simple scripting, some animation, extra textures, trigger objects, layouts, rough concept art.
"The World is Not Enough" (2000) -PSX- based on the 007 movie:
Modeled all of game’s last level (5-part “Meltdown (Submarine)” Levels), lighting and VCC [animated vertex light cycle] script), the player/weapon contours modeling)
Also modeled: various level objects (in-/destructable) throughout other levels
Extras: Created extra textures/mapping for MI-6 level (London) and Ski level.
• 2009-current: Freelance writer for Examiner.com.
• 2007-current: Frequent contributor to Yelp.com as Elite member, Xanga.com, ImagineFX.com, CGSociety.org, DigitalWebbing.com, and GameArtisans.org.
• 2005-current: Webmaster of NinjasOnMotorcycles.com and dartstudios.com
• Sunny Hills H.S. Newspaper "Accolade" cartoonist, St. Jude Hospital newsletter cartoonist; UCI Undergraduate Art shows (various artwork), Arts map-cartoonist for UCI, UCI Yearbook cartoonist, "Digital Manifesto" webpage co-designer, Online Comic Artist/Writer for FAHQ and D_Art Studios Website, CyberKorea.com forum operator.
• Awards: 2009-2010 Yelp Elite Squad member; 1995 Gateway 2000 cow ascii-art contest, ; 1995-7 Heckler Digital Graffiti contests ; 1993 OC Trauma Society Staying Alive cover contest ; '93 SHHS Drug-Free Prom poster contest ; 92-93 CJCL Miniature model contests